Our San Antonio office is moving. Effective February 27, 2023, our new office location is 10101 Reunion Place, Suite 100, San Antonio, TX 78216

Search Our Database of Vetted Medical Experts


Juris Medicus has a licensed audiologist who has been awarded a Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association

Audiologists identify and diagnose auditory and inner ear problems including general hearing loss, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), and balance disorders that can result in vertigo, dizziness, and disequilibrium.

The management of these problems in everyday life is the focus of an audiologist. The treatment of the diseases and other issues underlying hearing loss, tinnitus, and balance disorders is the specialty of an otologist, who must go through medical school, residency, and a neurotology fellowship to practice. A four-year doctoral degree in audiology (Au.D.) is required to become a licensed audiologist. This specialist can fit and distribute hearing aids or other assistive listening devices, offer aural and speech rehabilitation and balance therapy, educate patients about hearing loss and its prevention, and advise patients on the use of technological resources to manage the effects of hearing loss.

Stethoscope - Professional legal consultation services in North Carolina by Juris Medicus

We Care

Subscribe to Our Newsletter